Support the Niles History Center
Volunteer OpportunitiesMuseum Greeter: Welcome visitors to the Museum, sell gift shop items and assist with other museum groups and/or projects. Learn about the inner working of a Museum! Time commitment: 8 hours/month.
Program Assistant: Assist with group visits, public programs or special events. This is a great opportunity to education experience or just have fun meeting new people! Time commitment: As needed
Click here to download Volunteer Application
Please call 269-845-4054 for more information on volunteer opportunities.
Join the Niles History Center and help support our mission of connecting past, present and future!
Member benefits include:
- Free or reduced admission to programs and events
- Discount on many items in the Fort St. Joseph Museum Store
- Subscription to our e-newsletter
- Special members-only events
- First notice of activities and programs
- Behind the scenes tours
- naming opportunities for exhibits and artifacts
- membership in two, nationwide reciprocal programs
- Individual: $30
- Senior(Age 60 and up): $25
- Couple/Dual: $40
- Senior Couple/Dual (Ages 60+): $35
- Family (includes two adults & all children in the household): $50
- Sustaining: $100
- Museum Patron: $250
- Benefactor: $1,000
- Lifetime Member: $5,000 & above